Saturday, April 9, 2011

On makeup.

I'm creating this blog to talk about makeup. I'm a makeup whore, a free-lance makeup artist and I'm in retail cosmetics. I can't get enough of it, it seems. Slowly I'm teaching my self SFX makeup. That's more complex, and more artistry than day, night, fashion makeup. I'm not the type who swears loyalty to one brand. Growing up it was drug store brands, what ever my mom had (usually Este Lauder or Avon), then there was M.A.C. Since then, I've found that I'm not into the M.A.C. cult. there are so many other brands of makeup that are AMAZING. I'm not shit talking M.A.C., they do have some amazing products. I'm just saying- don't stick to one brand. So many different looks, textures, consistencies, colors ect. to pick from. SO MANY. I'll be doing reviews shortly. I get feedback from my clients and co-workers too, so it hopefully won't be too biased. Some of my favorite brands right now are: NARS, Make Up Forever, Stila, Dior, Anastasia, Benefit, Clinique (yes, it's true. Their gel liners and mascaras are phenomenal!, M.A.C. I'm considering doing reviews on skin care as well. Reviews to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment